You are not allowed to reply to threads as a guest user.
WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: VOW Development & Design
Thread: Possible Stable Developments
Post by: hopton2004(72600)
2005-10-11 02:09:56
Hi guys Destroyer/Mr Random/Valdian here.

I have a few suggestions about how to improve and interact more with the stable feature of the game as I have heard many say what is the point!

The first being the introduction of Stable Belts perhaps. These can be both intra and inter stable. Intra being a belt(s) contested between the members of that stable and inter being a belt(s) contested between different stables. Perhaps different belts for 2/3/4/5 man teams, maybe more.
The stable can also gain money if their team takes hold of a belt which can be put towards a new member slot.
I am not sure if perhaps exp. limits could be made for each belt but that can be discussed here I hope.

My other idea is to do with the messaging system. At the moment we only have intra stable messaging but why not inter stable messaging? That way stable fights and belt fights could be discussed as well as slagging off other teams for bragging rights!

I'd appreciate some feedback for this as it would be interesting to see what you guys thought, particularly those who previously thought stables were pointless.

Cheers!
Post by: Kueller(13231)
2005-10-11 02:47:05
if a stable wants an intra stable belt, it can make a fictional title - no need to implement it in the game.
same arguement holds for inter stable belts

inter-stable messaging could be useful
Post by: hopton2004(72600)
2005-10-12 02:34:21
Perhaps so Kueller, I think an in game inter specific title would be cool though, especially with the incentive of money for the winner of the belt towards stable donations.
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21813
Logout