GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: VOW General
Thread: Mega 2-man Tag Match
Post by: gatcholio(28366)
2005-06-10 10:39:49
Tonight we present you with the 2-Man Tag Match of the century.

Participating Teams:

Amazing Crap - Mr. Crappy Pants and Amazing Huang

The Katana Owns - Tsenn and RVD420

Something Creative - Bam Bam and Luna Scoono

Epitome of Innovation - Brian Allan and Jaysen Chambers Your winners !~!

Bubba Squared - Bubba Gump and Bubba Steel

FangHawk - Fangblast and The Eternal Champion

Human Scum - Loose Morals and Hick Bob

Maj and Raj - Majere and Raju The Bomber

Captains Sword - Captain Stupendous and Scimitar

Playboyz Inc. - Romeo Valentine and BALLA2K4 SN
2005-06-10 11:01:39
I would really like to copy and paste the match here, but due to the 'greater than' signs in the match being detected as bad words, I would have to edit every move.

so you have to click here for results
make sure you are logged in to VoW
Post by: BubbaG(33460)
2005-06-10 20:04:35
LM had to Full Staff to win. Come on Doug!!!
Post by: Doug the Designer(55)
2005-06-10 21:42:21
The rumble was made a week ago and no reminder was sent. I have a very busy life; I completely forgot about it.
Post by: Brian Allan(45150)
2005-06-11 00:37:36
Excuses!!!
Post by: Jaysen Chambers(46756)
2005-06-11 02:31:34
Yes, Doug had full staff on, and thus.. me and Brian should be awarded the victory due to disqualification on their behalf.. besides we eliminated Gump and such. Loose Morals (full staffer) was the man to pin Brian Allan. Sooooo I'll take it upon myself to proclaim the Epitome Of Innovation the TRUE victors of the match, and also making us better than the rest.. although we've kinda proved that already. Hold your applause till later when me and Brian win the VOW TOC tag edition.
2005-06-11 04:31:37
My brother in arms summed it up in a nutshell. Everyone saw the extra staff around ringside holding my feet down when Loose Morals pinned the excellent one. Don't kid yourselves into thinking otherwise. We're the TRUE winners of the match, and just like the sensation of innovation already said, no, proclaimed, we will go on and win this Vow ToC tag team tournament. Jaysen and I will prove what we already knew all along, and it's this simple, we're the best tag team in vow. Period.
2005-06-11 04:37:00
It's a shame that my staff have distracted the world from your suckdom. VOW TOC 8 will show that Human Scum are the best, even without staff.
2005-06-11 04:39:56
Just try and make it to the finals first, before you start running that mouth, son.
Post by: slangi(11441)
2005-06-11 06:22:31
actually al lthis proves jay is your team is the punching bag of VOW that got lucky you should be thanking LM for full staffinf after that embarassing performance betweent he 2 wrestlers that accumulated the most damage of VOW now if you wanna talk excellence it took not 1 but 4 teams and a barrage of attacks to take out the katana and you wanna talk about unjust action hah insolent humans and their childish antics this needs another go for a true winner and hopefully BA and Jay wont stink worse then MCPs pants this time
2005-06-11 11:57:54
Bam Bam tags out, in comes Luna Scoono
Jaysen Chambers(17928) -} Luna Scoono(16073)
Jaysen Chambers makes a stupendous Small Package for 1 damage.
Jaysen Chambers puts Luna Scoono into a pin!

Something creative is out by pin !!!

------------------------------------------

Brian Allan(17178) -} Bubba Gump(10671)
Brian Allan makes Cradle Suplex for 2 damage.
Brian Allan puts Bubba Gump into a pin!

Bubba Squared is out by pin !!!

-------------------------------------

Two eliminations in the match.. and what exactly did you do Tsenn..? Oh wait.. I remember...

Scimitar(19195) -} Tsenn(3159)
Scimitar makes a stupendous Back Slide for 1 damage.
Scimitar puts Tsenn into a pin!

The Katana Owns is out by pin !!!

Good job..
Post by: BALLA2K4(31390)
2005-06-11 13:07:30
lol...I think I was the only person who gotta outta that match without even 1 cons damage...my pard was being stingy and takin all the action for himself
2005-06-12 03:20:09
jay my part was being so excellent it took 4 of you to take me out how amusing it is you ignore the facts and i wont point out all the humiliations you caused your team because youre in a sensitive state right now jay after all always coming up short and settling for first loser you shame yourself and your team get used to the heartbreak kid for someone will always be better than you youre just not gonna cut it and live up to us great ones but youre welcome to be our punching bag mr plastic jaw
2005-06-12 12:35:36
"jay my part was being so excellent it took 4 of you to take me out"

If you were so excellent, you would of been able to withstand the punishment.. ala me.

"and settling for first loser"

Actually, if you want to be technical, me and Brian were the last ones to take our trip out. Although i'm quite sure only docs were allowed for the rumble, Tsenn.

"and live up to us great ones"

You even calling yourself a legend is a disgrace.

"youre welcome to be our punching bag mr plastic jaw"

You have to sacrifice to succeed. And i've had a lot of success.

"jay my part was being so excellent it took 4 of you to take me out how amusing it is you ignore the facts and i wont point out all the humiliations you caused your team because youre in a sensitive state right now jay after all always coming up short and settling for first loser you shame yourself and your team get used to the heartbreak kid for someone will always be better than you youre just not gonna cut it and live up to us great ones but youre welcome to be our punching bag mr plastic jaw"

For the love of god, use grammar.
2005-06-13 00:55:20
After much thought, the title will be given to the team of Epitome of Innovation.

Loose Morals of Human Scum has lived up to both the names, by hiding extra staff under the canvas.

These were discovered using the surveillance footage before the match.

4 doctors were seen eating cheetos behind the ring apron.
2005-06-13 01:12:09
Ha! It's about damn time Epitome of Innovation get treated with respect around here! Thank you, Gatch. At least we didn't have to beat it out of you people this time around. All it is is extra work in the end, and everyone knows that there's no stopping the inevitable. In this case, it took Loose Morals and his extra henchmen to keep the excellent one down for a three count.

Have anything to say about it Loose Morals, or Bob? Well, make it to the VOW ToC finals first, and rest assured, the Epitome of Innovation will end this once and for all, and will etch the fact into stone that we're the best tag team in VOW. Ever.
2005-06-13 01:34:03
still say a rematch woulda been better we still have to prove that jay is just baggage on his team and i will use even more horribler grammar just to get under thy skin and spite thee and yes i agree you are a disgrace youve got the attitude but you lack style but hey start wearing a black shirt and blue shorts to the ring so itll match the permanent bruises to your face
2005-06-13 21:46:51
Yea, I have something to say, Hick Bob still got all the money! Screw the win, we got the cash!
Post by: N3w Moon(43003)
2005-06-14 05:06:13
I got payed in singles so I rolled around in all the cash... did I say that out loud?
2005-06-15 02:39:52
Finally Gatcholio has seen the light! He has looked past the corruption and even swallowed his own pride to admit that what happened was a travesty. He realized that the Epitome of Innovation were.. robbed. Everyone knew what had happened was wrong - even the referee himself. But no one bothered to do anything about it, until now. The smoke has cleared and the decision was over turned to the true victors of the match. The Epitome of Innovation. Now that the truth has been spoken, no one and I mean NO ONE can take away from the greatness that me and Brian have achieved, we've reached yet another milestone, we've been successful in singles, but now we've proved that we are without a shadow of a doubt the single greatest tag team to ever grace the squared circle. With that being said, me and Brian's next stop will be at the finals of the VOW TOC and proving just one more time how great.. we truly are.
Post by: Cortez(15600)
2005-06-15 06:00:57
could two legends tag and silence these fools?
2005-06-15 07:22:53
Who's this jobber? Either way, that doesn't matter.

What matters is that the legends can't touch Jaysen and I, so stay out of the big boys conversation in future.

Anywho, this brings me to something more important. It appears that Human Scum have made it to the final of VOW ToC. Yes, color me surprised. Anyway, it's now the Epitome of Innovation, Jaysen and I, vs. Human Scum which consists of Loose Morals and Hick Bob. It's quite fitting really. It's quite fitting that we got screwed out of the Vow ToC rumble by these guys when Loose Morals pinned the excellent one with his lackeys help. Even though Gatch overruled the decision, it was still low, and they know it. Now, It has come down to this final, and we will right that wrong and prove that we're the best tag team in VOW by finally winning this tournament. We're going to put Human Scum in their place and it's as simple as that.
2005-06-16 08:55:33
well these 2 have gotten good for one thing theyre therapy for insomniacs!!
2005-06-17 06:01:46
http://vow.plit.dk/cgi-bin/vow.pl?_cmd=ShowTeamMatch&ChallengeId=9543

Read it and weep, ladies! That right there showcases the Epitome of Innovation taking out the trash in the name of Human Scum. The same team that tried to cheat us out of our rumble win, and the same team that thought they actually had a chance against the excellent one and the sensation of innovation. Lap it up, because we're now your new and the first ever VOW Tournament of Champions tag team edition winners!

Now, I'm really contemplating whether or not to buy you people hats so you can eat them, because the amount of abuse Jaysen and I have had to endure is ridiculous. I mean, it's not our fault that we're so above you people that you have to resort to petty and jealous name calling. It sickens me, and it sickens Jaysen. We just don't get appreciated around here. So now, now I'm demanding for everyone that didn't have any faith in the Epitome of Innovation to step forward and eat your words. Profess your allegiance to us, and show us the respect we deserve.
2005-06-17 06:56:43
*snores happily*
2005-06-17 07:10:34
Preach, Brian, Preach those words of Wisdom! Not only did the Epitome of Innovation shut the mouth of all those doubters, but we proved that Loose Morals NEEDED the staff in order to beat us. Without it, look at what happened, he tapped out. Not only that but we left Hick Bob bruised and broken in the middle of the ring fighting for every breath.

Not a single loss was etched onto our record throughout the entire tournament, not even the battle royal fazed us. We may have taken the damage, but in the end we did come out as the victors due to Loose Morals henchmen. But now where do we go from here? We've proved we're the best tag team in the VOW and we backed up every single statement. All I have to say now is if you want some, bring yourself a body bag and have a grave pre-dug for yourself.. Because WE ARE YOUR VOW TOC TAG TEAM CHAMPEENS... Like it, or not.
2005-06-17 07:29:03
EoIs record: 4/5 ^^ just thaght I'd throw that out there
Post by: lazy(27024)
2005-06-17 12:16:06
...who cares?Really?
2005-06-18 00:56:36
Everyone cares, you even care. You just don't know it yet.

-Jaysen "The man that Luna wants in her head scissors" Chambers
2005-06-19 23:19:23
well its a loseing record for "the (insert nice word here) tag team in vow"

-Luna "The pressure doesn't make them tap" scoono
2005-06-20 03:28:41
Actually we're 5-5 currently, and three of those losses were rumble screwage. Get your facts straight in future, missy.
2005-06-20 05:51:22
I knew that, you knew I knew that :) I just choose to ignore it
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2105
Total Posts: 21809
Logout