WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: VOW General
Thread: Hick Bob
Post by: Jewel Pac(97387)
2005-05-29 06:25:08
Me and my brother both only have 1 comp and we both like to play VOW but after playing for like 1 week Hick Bob has suspened both our accounts for multi...

I tried to explain to him but he wouldnt say nothing, i'm sorry if my family sint the richest and cant buy multiple PC's but seriously,

feelin pretty pissed right now...
Post by: gatcholio(28366)
2005-05-29 06:41:33
http://forum.plit.dk/cgi-bin/forum.pl?ForumId=110&ThreadId=580

QUOTE:

"99% of every multi cheater caught told us the multi accounts were his siblings, sons, roomies, etc. (The other 1% was a person's special ed students, but that was a long saga).



The main point is that players cannot really ever conclusively prove that they are not lying, and the mods can rarely ever conclusively prove that they are lying (without unwitting help from the multi). However, since the mods have been blatantly lied to so many times, they are now calloused and generally lean towards busting suspected multis instead of giving them the benefit of the doubt. So, the moral of this story is to read and understand the rules, and never give them a reason to look at your account."
Post by: Jaysen Chambers(46756)
2005-05-29 15:44:10
what ever happened to sharing an account..? Damn greedy people.
Post by: masterblaster(100170)
2005-05-29 17:06:33
sharing an account? what do u mean by that?

I feel ya gatcholio and i understand that me continously pleading hear and whinging like a did b4 will not help...

oh well, try my luck msging the Plit ppl
Post by: usuf(32711)
2005-05-29 22:51:46
Well first off, Me and my bro have been playin off the same computer for about nine months now, HB knows about this and we are both still here, so you probably did something else as well.

Post by: hick bob(41677)
2005-05-30 01:18:26
You can have more than 1 account on your computer, your not allowed more than 1 account per person.

If you were suspended for multi accounts I obviously had enough proof that you were playing more than 1 account yourself which is a violation.
Post by: Wolverine(1)
2005-06-01 18:00:02
In general having 2 accounts on the computer is ok given:
- 2 different people play the accounts
- you never login or uses the other persons account
- you do not gain any "unfair" advantedge from knowing each other. whatever is unfair is entirely desided by us and not subject to negotiation.

Basically if the accounts are played by different people whom are not interacting then you will not have a problem.

Peter
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 608
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2075
Total Posts: 21661
Logout