Return to main page

Forum: VOW General
Thread: someone challenge me!
Post by: lere(100104)
2005-05-27 08:52:03
please
Post by: Kray(52284)
2005-05-27 09:03:58
I always hear people from all leagues asking for people to challenge them the most common for LAW being "im great all matches accepted" but the question is "Why don't you just look in the player list and challenge the people and that way you won't have to worry about not getting matches?".

Many noobs say that they get their challenges declined all the time but that's because they challenge decent PWO/SSWO unknowledgeable to the fact that they stand virtually no chance of winning and get demotivated when they decline on the basis that they don't want to fight a newbie. But we all get our matches declined from time to time be it because the person is being picky about the matches they fight in, the style they fight or because of experience or fame but the majority still continue to challenge people sa it is what you NEED to do if you want to get a decent supply of matches, if everybody just sat typing in chat "Accepting matches from between XXX and XXX exp" then we would get no where.

Oh and because the forum runs on your account ID there is no way for a normal person to know your character's name or game ID you would need to state that first.
Post by: yar(35506)
2005-05-27 10:45:36
it seems to me that alot of people have got lazy, they post in chat they want a match and cry when no one challenges them i can speak from exp if you want a match challenge someone, so what if it gets declined, challenge someone else, oh well there are certain things in vow that will never change this is just one of them.
another option is to join tournies, you are gaurrantteed to get at least one match a day per tournie you join once that tournie beginns, be flexable
Post by: Kray(52284)
2005-05-27 10:52:43
It isn't that people have got lazy, they have always been that way, ever since I was a starting LAW from my original account I have always seen people doing this and the worst thing is that some people act as if they don't know how to challenge and ignore all pointers I throw at them. Ignorance really does ruin games.
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21813
Logout