You are not allowed to reply to threads as a guest user.
WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: VOW General
Thread: Suggestion
Post by: slangi(11441)
2005-05-13 12:32:36
Well just a wild suggestion that I hope peter reads and considers. My idea is simple and I'll get knocked for it. But why not code the game to disable match coaches and physical trainers for the SSWO tourneys if anything we know what were doing there it makes it more competitive and the docs are still there for healthy but in my theory more people might try their luck at it too. Sure it gives you an edge but theres always the same winners time after time it might jumble things up and make it more interesting. Just something to consider.
Post by: Div(17156)
2005-05-13 16:57:29
"Well just a wild suggestion that I hope peter reads and considers"

Peter reading or even considering an idea..
I Wonder if Peter ever reads any of the Players Suggestions..
He only adds his idea's
Like staff.. What kind of idea is that..
Ill tell you.. An Absolute Crap one..

I once Suggested being able to change your name when you retire.
A Magnificent idea.
I Got 15 Yes' and 0 No's
So over 15 other people thought it was a great idea.
Peter didnt like it..
So whaddaya know.
He didnt add it..

And you know what
He didnt even read it when i posted it.
I had to tell him on MSN about it..

Theres what i think..
Post by: gatcholio(28366)
2005-05-13 19:44:06
I once made a suggestion that you should be able to see your Con and Vital Life in the R&R room. Many people had suggested it actually, but I caught him online while he was making changes. It was changed in minutes.

:P
Post by: Doug the Designer(55)
2005-05-13 21:36:56
We at PLIT games must consider many factors when deciding which changes to implement. Popularity is only one facet of a wide spectrum of considerations. Just because a feature is popular among players that vote in polls does not mean that it is worth implementing. While allowing a player to change his name might seem to be a quick implementation, it may involve a much more complex restructuring of the database than the players realize. When the added benefit of wrestler renaming is compared to the cost of implementation, it turns out to be very uneconomical. Also, there is also the added consideration that all players should know who is a legend, so that they can take the legend bonuses into account when they accept or decline challenges.

Since PLIT has many games, all of which have loyal (and often demanding) player bases, we have to do our very best to balance refinements and development within all the games in order to keep everyone happy. Given the extremely limited time Peter has to do this on a day to day basis, the outcome, unfortunately, is that we generally keep everyone moderately discontent, but that is the reality of the situation that both PLIT and the players have to accept. Since there is very little player cross-over between VOW and the other games, it is natural for VOW players to feel as though they are being ignored when the other games are being worked on, and for the players of the other games to feel neglected when VOW is being worked on.

We apologize for this reality, but there is currently nothing that we can do about it unless PLIT suddenly starts making so much money that we can hire game specific programmers.
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2105
Total Posts: 21809
Logout