WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: VOW General
Thread: One computer - 2 accounts
Post by: iceman032(83378)
2005-04-10 00:42:08
My son wants to play, but we have only one computer. He has his own accout, but unfortunately when he challenges me, we get an error message about a rules violation. Is there a way around this other than getting another computer and networking the house?
Post by: The Legend Killer(21778)
2005-04-10 02:15:56
You cannot interact wrestlers on accounts that have been on the same computer. This includes: tag teams (together and against each other) and 1 on 1 fights.

Although, you can be in the same stable, and fight against each other in tourneys.

Mainly because of multis! Although, before fighting against people with accounts played on the same computer could fight each other. I fought my little bro a few times.
Post by: Div(17156)
2005-04-10 07:48:28
Why have i got a feeling this iceman guy is lying..
Post by: iceman032(83378)
2005-04-10 12:11:45
OK. Thanx. As for you Div my son is the sound guy for ICW wrestling. Check out their website www.icw-wrestling.com to see his picture. Hope you wrestle better than your gut feeling.
Post by: Coneman(325)
2005-04-10 14:01:25
Well I don't quite now what that..."picture" proves but yeah =/
Post by: insane clown(11577)
2005-04-10 18:10:34
yeah it dont really prove if you are family does it :S
Post by: Doug the Designer(55)
2005-04-12 21:27:15
Your gut probably tells you he's lying because 99% of every multi cheater caught told us the multi accounts were his siblings, sons, roomies, etc. (The other 1% was a person's special ed students, but that was a long saga).



The main point is that players cannot really ever conclusively prove that they are not lying, and the mods can rarely ever conclusively prove that they are lying (without unwitting help from the multi). However, since the mods have been blatantly lied to so many times, they are now calloused and generally lean towards busting suspected multis instead of giving them the benefit of the doubt. So, the moral of this story is to read and understand the rules, and never give them a reason to look at your account.
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 609
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2075
Total Posts: 21661
Logout