You are not allowed to reply to threads as a guest user.
WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: VOW General
Thread: Which is the Best Tag Team in VOW?
Post by: Dyna Mike Duncan(127082)
2008-10-16 07:24:34
... or the luckiest????

In a couple of weeks time, I'll be reintroducing and revamping the Tag Team Tournaments I used to run to ty and answer that question!!!

Gone is the straight Knockout Tournament style ... being replaced by a League Format! So, one 'unlucky' defeat may not mean the end of your team's challenge for the Title(s)

The number of Leagues and number of teams in each League will depend on how many teams enter.

Gone are the Staffing Restrictions (more details on which to follow in the next week or so!)

So, find yourself a partner and watch this space for more details and the calling note to sign-up!!

(Don't sign up just yet though ... I'll post something next week to get the ball rolling)

DMD
2008-10-16 09:43:26
First bit of 'Housekeeping'

Each team MUST consist of TWO wrestlers!! No 'one-man' teams or teams of more than two wrestlers will be permitted.

Each WRESTLER may only be part of ONE TEAM

Donating PLAYERS may enter as many of their wrestlers as they wish ... with one restriction. The same two donators cannot create multiple teams between their own wrestlers - eg if Dyna Mike Duncan + The Legend Killer were to form a team, then Genesis 1 or Valkyrie KD (my other wrestlers) would NOT be allowed to team up with Joker or Gigaton Joe.

(This is due to the fact that should they be drawn in the same League, then it would be impossible to fight the match between the two teams)
Post by: legendary wolf(38655)
2008-10-16 12:05:34
FINALLY! I LOVE YOU JOHN :D
2008-10-16 13:01:40
You know I'm only doing this for you don't you? How shall I express my love for you? Let me count the ways ....
Post by: suepahfly(59692)
2008-10-16 14:37:46
Hey hey hey!!!
And what about me?

And can 1 tag team consist of 2 characters from the same owner?
I know it's not allowed to make such tagteams... But it can't be TOO hard to sneak in the dead fly now, can it?
2008-10-20 20:38:33
OK .. Basic Rules (as I've worked them out so far....)

Each team MUST consist of TWO wrestlers!! No 'one-man' teams or teams of more than two wrestlers will be permitted.

Each WRESTLER may only be part of ONE TEAM

Donating PLAYERS may enter as many of their wrestlers as they wish ... with one restriction. The same two donators cannot create multiple teams between their own wrestlers - eg if Dyna Mike Duncan + The Legend Killer were to form a team, then Genesis 1 or Valkyrie KD (my other wrestlers) would NOT be allowed to team up with Joker or Gigaton Joe.

There will be NO Staff restrictions for the matches!! Set your staff levels to whatever you like!!

The Teams will be split into Leagues based on Combined XP of the two wrestlers

Each Team in the League will have to fight all other teams in the League ... the team with the most points will win each league.

Points will be awarded as follows:

Win a Match = 10 Points
Lose a Match = 5 Points
For each Match Coach Used in Staff = -1 Point
For each Physical Trainer Used in Staff = -1 Point

(eg Team wins fight, but both team members use FULL STAFF; Total Points earned = 10 - 8 = 2)

Once the Leagues are decided, I will post all the matches required for each League, plus a deadline for all the Matches to be completed. Failure to complete all the matches by the deadline will result in Penalty Points as follows:

Each wrestler failing to accept the match will be deducted 10 points from the teams overall score. Wrestler's who have accepted the match will earn 2 points each.

I'm toying with the idea of having a rumble at the end of it all between all the League Winners to decide the 'Grand Champions' - and, if the interest is there, to have Promotion/Relegations between the Leagues based on final League Positions.

Start getting your teams sorted + I'll post a calling notice in the next few days :)
Post by: Coneman(325)
2008-10-21 01:20:40
someone should totally team with me. ever powerful spwa wrestler
Post by: suepahfly(59692)
2008-10-21 09:01:49
I only team up with myself. No other fly is worthy of having me on the team...

Therefor I will not participate :D

(hmmm, is this a good way for a ghost to say he's out?)
Post by: legendary wolf(38655)
2008-10-21 21:19:03
I haz no time to wait... :P

Squishy Noob(43796)
Rikishi(36320)
Aiden Gore(106956)
Post by: dannacal(352346)
2008-10-22 11:10:17
How do we enter?

Dastardly Cant Hide(46741)
2008-10-24 18:01:19
See two new threads for sign-ups!!!
2008-10-28 07:48:58
I think you should re-look at staffing rule...Just my opinion. I think it should be docs only and if a team use staff or one part of a team then they should be warned once and on second occasion be booted from Tag Tourney..As said my opinion...Thought from others would be cool.
2008-10-28 08:23:39
Thanks for the thought ... but I considered that and using the experience from previous Tag Tourneys I ran, as well as experience of getting Tag Matches fought with 'correct' staff levels for e-feds etc - I decided the points deduction system was the best option to ensure a quicker running of the tourney
2008-10-28 13:28:49
Ok..Understand...Lol...at least you've taken time to think it through...thanks for prompt reply.
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21813
Logout