You are not allowed to reply to threads as a guest user.
WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: VOW General
Thread: Whatever happend...
Post by: Me(316143)
2007-09-01 11:58:08
...to long eloquent challenges and accepts. It used to be fun to read the challenges, now it's either random letters or a cold docs, or just a declaration of what we are about to engage in, a match.

Join me in the, "Save the Challenges/Accepts Foundation" For less then the time it takes to sip your coffee you can brighten someones day just before you defeat them (or get defeated).

All it takes is more then seven words in a challenge and accept. So please, won't you help save vows literacy?

*is followed by images of sad people as the receive boring match challenges and accepts.*
Post by: Shoottothrill86(176802)
2007-09-01 13:29:47
When I first started I put some thought into the challenges. There was very little copy and paste to it too, as I would often come up with a challenge specific for the person I was challenging.

You go to all that trouble and get five or six declines in a row, or have a long challenge replied to with "k" or "pfft", and you get to a why bother point rather quickly.

Of course, now I'm just to the point of give me the match so I can make money and get this guy retired and I can try this all again without all the noob mistakes.
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21813
Logout