You are not allowed to reply to threads as a guest user.
WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: VOW General
Thread: The injury mechanic
Post by: gruchul(66928)
2007-02-05 09:40:59
I was fighting a series of LMS matches against Darklord today. It quickly became apparent that I was recieving a larger quantity of injuries when I lost when compared to his losses. This got me thinking, perhaps this is not random. Perhaps there is something I'm missing. So I bring my questions to you, in the hope that someone has a firm grasp on it.

What is known about this? Is it based on damage actually done or damage before reductions (stiff neck). Does it ignore increases such as physical trainers, PGs and legend bonus?
Post by: denzil(82151)
2007-02-05 19:48:27
well i to have fought dark lord as well. here is the deal. doctors are on of course. i find if you get high dmg moves with your exp above the other player the dmg to stats seems to be more. i once did a match killing off a law. i did 41 stat dmg. it was pile driver speced. it idd max dmg. 17 to the con. but if your a = exp match up you can go no staf for about 10 to 15 stats. 8 if your lucky. getting damage in singles does not happen much. but it can.

Denzil
Post by: The Legend Killer(21778)
2007-02-05 21:22:49
These are the factors which I think come into effect:
- Match type (well, duh!)
- Wrestler style
- Number of moves hit/countered for 75% of max damage (i.e. stupendous, extraordinary)
- Total %age of con lost
- Staff
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21814
Logout