GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: VOW General
Thread: Noob bashing thread
Post by: The Legend Killer(21778)
2007-01-24 03:47:14
Could Peter/Denzil or whoever please sticky this :) Cheers!

Having had a lot of players ask me about the noob bashing rule after getting banned for it, and having noticed that the old thread was removed from the forums, here is what was posted before (meh, I'm that sad, I have it saved on my computer.

---
(Exact post from forum)

Hi All,

I just came back from a business trip to Thailand and finished reading
this thread.

The main issue we are after here is multies. Excessive newbie bashers that
get new players to quit would also be tackled by this.

I am not against people fighting other people with not much chance of
winning on occation. Every single long time veteran player have fought a
law friend a few times for the fun of it and giving the opponent some
little money because of high fame.

Unless someone can explain to me why it is a good idea to put exp cap on
matches it will not come, I think it is very bad to limit players that do
not cheat and should have played long enough to understand the game. The
best players already knows that fighting someone close to their own exp is
far more benificial than fighting someone far weaker than themselves.

This 'not reporting rule breakers' is supposed to hit players who do a
significant number (maybe 3 or more) matches against the same LAW player
where the LAW player have no chance of winning. Also players who only
fight new law players instead of helping them succeed they scare the new
players away.

So what exactly should get you suspended:
* Not reporting rule breakers. This is not about someone saying something
slightly bad in the chat. It is about someone abusing the games, like
multi players. If you see a multiplayer and don't tell the mods you will
get a temporary or permanent suspension.
* Fighting some LAW 3 or more times when the LAW have no chance at all. A
low SPWA vs a LAW many times is not nessesarily bad, depends on stats. If
it is a SPWA against a 0 exp LAW it is a suspendable offence.
* Continuesly fighting different LAWS 1 or more times who have no chance
of winning at all. This is very subjective of course. But instead of
killing these new players you should be helping them out.
Post by: Demongorgon(255259)
2007-02-23 23:00:11
Hello Dear Fellow Wrestlers

Most of you don't know me, a few of you might have wrestled against one of my wrestlers. I keep changing them all the time except Powermonger and poor Demongorgon.

I write this post to the topic, so that I can express my opinion on the matter of the 'community' laws that change to 'game' laws. Because I am Greek and my English will be poor to say the least, please cope with me and try to follow my way of thinking. Sorry for any grammar or syntax errors.

A 'game' law is a law that is inside the game machine. For example you do not have to use a trainer to raise your stats to 75%

A 'community' law is a law that is improvised by the majority (or powerful minority) of a gaming community and is imposed to all of the players participating in the game, using intimidating tools as suspensions, bans, penalties etc.

I have been a part of the community of VOW for the past 2 and a half months. So I am a newbie myself, but I would like to think that I am a thinking man, I learn pretty quickly and of course I have spent hours studying the game. I am the late survivor of 6 others players that we joined the game together. And I will keep playing the game for as long as I am allowed to.

The biggest problem with these rules is this one. They are not carried out by the machine, but by humans (and unfortunately by active participants of the game as it seems). The rules are vague as a galactic hole. And some people (old players) seem not to be affected by the rules. Through these 2 months I have gathered a record of matches that I can show you, displaying weird staff. Laws attack Veterans 3 or more times. Legends with XP 220 (a certain princess comes to mind, attacks with LMS a poor o XP newbie)

I can continue for ages but the point is simple enough!!! PETER CHANGE YOUR ENGINE!!! It's ok for a game to evolve, It's fine by me, but the changes should be inside the ENGINE.

SUGGESTIONS!!!!
1)CREATE A NEW DIVISION (Wrestling School) 0-50 XP. Students of wrestling (newbies) CANNOT ATTACK HIGHER DIVISIONS.

2)LAWS CANNOT Attack higher divisions

3)You cannot attack a certain ID more than three times per server game day (the engine won't let you attack)
Post by: yar(35506)
2007-02-23 23:02:28
Why is it noobs allways want to come in and change the rules and game play. What makes you think you even should have a say in how the game is develpoed and played. If you dont like the way things are go make your own game and quit crying about this one.
Post by: JopeBow(66329)
2007-02-23 23:07:21
WHAT!!!
Post by: Syrjis(80123)
2007-02-23 23:07:26
If the owner states that you'll get banned/suspended for doing so-and-so, it's a rule. You don't have to like it but it's still a rule.
2007-02-23 23:07:43
I will edit it continiously! Keep reading!!! Cheers!
Post by: jmallonee(34807)
2007-02-23 23:10:13
I understand what he is trying to say. the powerful minority which would be the moderators. in his opinion use bans and suspensions to manipulate the rest of vow to do what they want. in excess of the game rules.
what he needs to understand is that this is the system that peter. the owner of the game. has decided to use.
and it doesn't really matter who likes it. it's his game. and it's his call on what system to use.
peter talks to the moderators. I am sure. and they just pass down how peter wants the game played. and what rules he wants implemented.
2007-02-23 23:19:52
In other words, because you can't go around noob bashing around LAW, you think that the "majority" of the "power players" are against you?

"A 'community' law is a law that is improvised by the majority (or powerful minority) of a gaming community and is imposed to all of the players participating in the game, using intimidating tools as suspensions, bans, penalties etc."

*picks himself off the floor*

To be honest, there are only a handful of "power" players left - i.e. the veterans of the game who have been around 18 months or longer and probably the mods - whoever they are. We all cope just perfectly with these rules.
2007-02-23 23:26:12
If what you say is true and Peter has come up with these laws to protect the players, instead of changing the engine of his game, this is sad news.

I totally agree with your point. It's Peter's game. He AND HE ONLY must decide how to run it, and what kind of players he want's to keep. But I have to say from personal experoence, that these rules are loosing newbies and fast!

CASE 1 Eugenios Stratakis

friend of mine decided to create a wrestler. He created a characted and got smashed, for four times. Finally his fifth attept is successful he gets in a 20-0 run attacking LAWS with low stats. He doesn't go in the forum, he just plays. has no knowledge of teh COMMUNITY RULES. He gets banned... The usual... Newbie basher... Game Over.

He told me 'not for me mate' There goes another Donation Peter...
2007-02-23 23:30:20
I do not want to noobbash anyone!

But if I am not doing it, then no one should do it. For example:

YOU (Legend Killer) attacked a poor guy three times as a LAW

name:rhys martin (XP 30, stats 53,0,0,0,40) while you have 120 or more XP. The guy 'retired' after he played you.
2007-02-23 23:34:45
Dude quit crying and accept the game as it is!. And as far as your friend goes who didnt know the rules, it is his own fault for not searching out the rules, no one elses.

You have a 3.6 exp% per win so its not like you are fighting just at your level either, and LK's win % is higher, so you have attacked more lower players than he has.
2007-02-23 23:40:04
I am not crying. I just say that the rules must be there for all. And if a guy gets suspended for an offence then another guy should be suspended too.
2007-02-23 23:42:49
And he will be if rules get broken. Fighting a lower level law 1 time, while your a law, is not against the rules. Just play the game and enjoy it, dont worry so much about the politics of the game, they will only frustrate you.
2007-02-23 23:47:08
Why is it noobs allways want to come in and change the rules and game play. What makes you think you even should have a say in how the game is develpoed and played. If you dont like the way things are go make your own game and quit crying about this one.

Sorry but I just read this one.

Now it appears that Yar doesn't want new players around.

Captain Stupendus suggested that I should express myself here.

However according to you I cannot express anything. Peter cannot agree with you. If he did he wouldn't created the Development thread in the Forum.

Frankly I am starting to realise that Peter is absorbed into other things and hasn't has the time to pet VOW anymore.
2007-02-23 23:55:18
We do want the new players around. We just don't appreciate the ones which cry and moan like little children when they don't get their own way.
2007-02-24 00:14:41
as I have followed this discussion. it is of my opinion that he is just a trouble maker.
do we want new players? yes.
do we want people that just want to cause trouble? contention? well. I can only speak for myself. but. no I do not want his kind of person on vow.
2007-02-24 00:24:00
Now where did I say I didnt want new players around? I am just sick of new players like yourself, coming into the game and thinking I am going to complain till they change it, Peter has made alot of changes already to make the noobs happy, at the cost of alot of vets and legends leaving the game, I might add. And yet another noob wants more changes. You wont be happy till you as a new player has the ability to beat legends at any exp, the game isnt set up that way, and shouldnt be! I am usually a pretty nice person, but I have to tell you, you and people like you are really getting on the wrong side of me. Just play the game, you havent even been here long enough to learn more than the basics yet.
Post by: bla ulv(108040)
2007-02-24 01:15:07
He told me 'not for me mate' There goes another Donation Peter...

Oh no! Let's all run around and do only what the new players want. As Ray and LK have pointed out there are not that many veteran players left, Peter has already lost some donations because of new players that were crying and moaning about the fact that they couldn't beat higher leagued players. I'm sorry, but when I joined this game I realized with the help of trial and error that I couldn't go around challenging just anybody. The rule about bashing is enforced equally from what I have seen. New players are the only ones that I see calling out the higher leagues. When it is explained to them what will happen, they have on occasion called the vet a chicken or something similar. Higher leagues are not allowed to ask for matches from LAWs and I have seen them lose their chat over it. Maybe when you have played for longer than 2 months, you will see that everything is fine the way it is. You accuse LK of bashing, he is currently in LAW, what do you think he should be fighting? VWO? I have played this game for over a year now, and I can honestly say that to use LK as an example is probably one of the worst things you could do. He is one of the most honest players here, even when bashing was not being addressed he took the side of the LAW among a few others that I won't name as I wouldn't want you to decide to start picking on them too.
2007-02-24 01:52:18
Friends you got me all wrong!

did you read my suggestions on my first post?

if you read them you understand that I don't want veterans to be beaten by LAWS. I suggest that they shouldn't fighting at all among them.

Imagine the picture of Hulk Hogan wrestling against a highschool wrestler and getting paid for it in an arena full of people. It's a joke!

And the bottomline is... Why should a Main Mod (even if he is the best) make a judgement call about a rule? THE GAME SHOULD DO IT ITSELF.

VOW has a privilidge. It's creator is near by and can read these lines. PETER PLEASE, pass the new rules into the code!!! Then NO ONE (newbie, or Vet) can steal.

If I made the wrong impression about myself I am sorry to you all. But if a rule applies for me (and other newbies) then it must apply to all. And imagine the lighter workload for the poor mod when he doesn't has to spend his whole life in front of a monitor looking for cheaters. Just removing the foul mouths will do!

PS: TO MAIN MOD. Dear Sir! Did you find it wise to erase my gallop question? Why? I did not use foul language and I personally think that new players must have a topic to express injustice.

PS2: Troublemaker? That's a great name for my new wrestler. Cheers mate and sorry if I upset you in any way!

Mod Entry. There is more than one mod. So I my self have no idea of what your talking about!
2007-02-24 02:48:20
All I hear is "Bla, bla, bla, the vets are too hard to beat, bla, bla, bla, I'm a troll."

PS. There's no need for a SIXTH league. 5 is too many as it is IMO.

EDIT:

"However according to you I cannot express anything. Peter cannot agree with you. If he did he wouldn't created the Development thread in the Forum."

And how many of those suggestions have been actually implemented in the game? From the reasonable/good/decent suggestions?
2007-02-24 04:51:37
Funny how this thread was there sitting peacefully until someone comes along and wants the rules changing for himself because they got caught farming/noob bashing.

SUGGESTIONS!!!!
"1)CREATE A NEW DIVISION (Wrestling School) 0-50 XP. Students of wrestling (newbies) CANNOT ATTACK HIGHER DIVISIONS."
And what would this solve?

"2)LAWS CANNOT Attack higher divisions"
Right, so now we can't fight LAWs. The majority of people at LK's exp see his legend bonus and run with a tail between their legs, or fight singles which I'm not fighting until SPWA or PWO at least. Why not make it that VWO have to fight VWO while we're at it!

"3)You cannot attack a certain ID more than three times per server game day (the engine won't let you attack)"
Oh.... my..... this is the worst of the three. OK, so two people have VWOs with 5k AP each - you know how easy it is to get fights in VWO right..... didn't think so. So they can only fight three times each.

If you see someone breaking the rules, then report them to the mods. It's a whole lot easier than moaning and complaining on the forums.
Post by: Captain Stupendous(38517)
2007-02-24 05:13:50
Wow... lots of anger in the room. :p We can agree or disagree with one another all we want, but in the end it's best kept as a discussion and not a fight.

I believe the most relevant post thus far was made by jmallonee(34807):

"I understand what he is trying to say. the powerful minority which would be the moderators. in his opinion use bans and suspensions to manipulate the rest of vow to do what they want. in excess of the game rules.
what he needs to understand is that this is the system that peter. the owner of the game. has decided to use.
and it doesn't really matter who likes it. it's his game. and it's his call on what system to use.
peter talks to the moderators. I am sure. and they just pass down how peter wants the game played. and what rules he wants implemented."

Peter chooses to work through his mod team instead of coding all the limitations into the game. We may not like the system, but we all have to accept it.
Post by: Dyna Mike Duncan(127082)
2007-02-24 08:07:32
Wow - such levels of animosity! From a personal point of view - when I joined VOW, there was no Wiki based manual, no noob-bashing rule, the forum was something that was hardly mentioned in chat, and like a whole host of other players, I had to learn the game the 'hard way'.

With all the advantages today's new players get, I really can't understand why so much complaining goes on! I was grateful for the help I got from a lot of experienced players (after a very shaky start) and (unlike a lot of new players) I actually took their advice and learnt from it which is why I got to where I am today. I've tried helping new playrs myself - either with quick tips on chat, more lengthy explanations by PM and in a few cases on a more long term basis. Some won't listen - and soon disappear, others do and become experienced players themselves in time.

By all means, people should feel free to express new ideas and points of view - I have done myself on quite a few occassions - but it is crossing the line when it comes to attacking players on a public forum! If you've got an issue with a certain wrestler and think what h's doing is wrong, bring it to the attention of the mods and/or Peter - don't do it here!

And finally - nobody is forcing people to stay. Yes, we all want and welcome new players, PROVIDING that they play by the rules (either 'GAME' rules or 'COMMUNITY' rules, there's no difference in my view)
2007-02-24 08:28:48
I hate to say it. but it is nice to see pretty much the vow community comming together as one. in support of vow.
I have seen this before. usually the person that complains now. when they get to a different place in vow with more perspective. they change their tune. like what happened with the ageing thing. some people was on one side of the issue until they got close to retireing then all of a sudden they switched sides so to speak. anyway. he has posted his opinion. others have posted their opinion. lets move on.
Post by: word life 101(66857)
2007-02-25 16:29:20
n00b bashing is part of VOW... i mean what were our LOVOW doing back in the day if not bashin a few n00bs?
2007-02-25 16:41:28
Well its not a part of vow any more lol
2007-02-26 04:58:04
Ray is old.
2007-02-26 07:41:21
lol Thats what I keep hearing
Post by: Jonny Gomez(198659)
2007-02-27 07:43:25
ok this is my first post lol...

I started playing this game about a year ago... I was bashed time and time again... I had 3 wrestlers!!! Finnaly a friend of mine helped me starting the one that I have now... and look to my character now!!! I'm a SSWO (Exp 2764) and I'm planing be a Legend like LK or my friend Snow Princess...actually she helped me too.

So, stop crying about being bashed.... that happened to me too.

PS: don't bother Peter, he has a life too!!!
PS2: sorry for my bad english... I'm portuguese :p
2007-02-27 10:28:24
snowy is awsome :o)
Post by: Craig(170136)
2007-02-27 10:44:40
I’m not being funny but any match that comes my way I’ll accept most of the time, end of the day VOW’s ID’s are growing in a rapid rate and whys that? Maybe to do with the fact everyone seems to think they need to go through LAW unbeaten.

All these “so called” new members to VOW aren’t new at all, they know the rules just as clear as the rest of us, but as soon as they lose a fight they feel the need to start sending the higher exp people matches then detach the character

So with that in mind I won’t be clicking the decline button to every law challenge I receive.

I will however be PM’ing the challenger stating they will lose and more then likely get a few injuries but if they don’t listen I’m not wasting my time on them I’ll just click accept and see how they feel after the match

Post by: snow(159125)
2007-03-03 08:01:58
LMAO, why thank you Jim :P
Post by: denzil(82151)
2007-03-03 09:47:52
Hi all. This is interesting. I do believe you all should learn how to debate well and not take things personally and make snide comments at each other. It does not help any one. Keep it to a dull raw. You all will wake the kiddies.

Well as an old main mod. We the mod crew just does peters bidding. V.O.W is over 50.000 pages of code. All small font 10 size sort of thing. So just go right ahead and add say 20.000 more pages the game thanks. Lol. I don’t think so. It really burnt Peter out making it in the first place. I am given rules and guide lines to let the silent mods to enforce. This has been done. As well there has been some misunderstanding with Peter and his mods. It was fixed. It’s easy to fix. It’s called dialogue. We as a group of mods chat about this in our own mod forum. To work out bugs and how ppl do dishonest things in game. I see it far too much.

Well if you had been on ages ago when the problem of new bashing was taken up by the mod crew there was lots of vets pinged for just that. Newb bashing. So Peter came in and fixed it. The comment you see at the start of this thread. Vets in non law can not challenge laws. Only laws can challenge out of league. This is so buds can still have matches they still feel like. If not you would be locked in your league. Now for egg. Ray needed to get say 20 matches to get to legend status and he was waiting on VWO to get him over the line. It would have taken 3 or for days. But if a person in sswo can help out and toss some matches to help him out its fine. You see every one thought this was what was happening so I always toss a match or two away to vets with my law. This is my chars your talking abut with snowprincess. So what if I toss her 2 matchs. We are friends. It falls into the rules. Later on she will do the same for me.

. As a mod crew Peter and we needed to refine what he was after. It causes a big headack for this month. Now the mods have it all worked out it just means law is a killing field and it’s up to you to finger it out. You have wickys and vets to ask about move sets pricing and what sort of matches to take. Some times it’s more fun to work it out your self and guts it out with your mistakes.. abut 2 years ago a guy Called BA told me to stay with my char Con the Fruiterer and learn. It was good advice. I brought good and bad moves. But I had fun. So what if you don’t have a 100% win rate. Lol come on. Your not meant to.

Now as a mod I do my job. Peter and the other mods have been working on tools behind the seens to help us. You don’t ever see it. so how would you know. There is also some new chat mods back in the game now. Ask them if you can not get help. Or ask me in chat. I am helspawn vlad or nicky.

Denzil
P.S speek nice guys.
2007-03-03 21:05:56
Even Samoa Joe don't have 100 % winning record o.o
2007-03-03 21:51:54
Nor Goldberg
Post by: word life 101(66857)
2007-03-03 21:54:20
Not Even you cant see me2.(29020) has a 100% record so how could any of you possibly dream of obtaining such a feat:P
Post by: legendary wolf(38655)
2007-03-10 10:55:17
lolol i sat and read through all that?!?!? why1?!?

all it was was a bunch of people moaning that they dont want teh game changed. Or mods not wanting to lose their jobs (obviously)

This game isnt the best ive played (cos it has no events and is hardly ever developed) and the community is the worst i've ever encountered, its all 'oooh look at me im above you in this game, that makes me better than you and i will show that by belittling you on the chat'

Anyway it's not the best i've played but after 3 years.... im still here :D
2007-03-10 22:33:01
and still whining lol
*forgotton who you are anyway lol
2007-03-11 01:22:07
Oh it's Aiden ;)
2007-03-11 02:28:48
LOL Aiden
2007-03-11 02:33:53
And whilst we are on teh subject of me whining... *waits for donation to be processed*
Post by: johnny boy(260566)
2007-03-23 13:48:50
we have a problem. you get these noobs with these massive egos and we turn down the fights and they call us all the names under the sun. there needs to be something done about noobs who are being retarded
2007-03-24 03:44:56
only retards spell 'retard' wrong.

and you cant change the way people act, this is a game not a fricken school.
2007-03-24 08:56:39
actually that would be only retards spell 'retarded' wrong.

2007-03-24 09:14:17
i wasnt referring to him imparticualy, however you did. :P
Post by: Wilson46112(282596)
2007-04-20 21:29:34
I agree that to many newbs and noobs complain to much about noob bashing. One thing they should easily be able to pick up on in LAW is to choose your matches carefully. If you see that the guy facing has stats a lot higher then yours. Then you should know that be either challanging them or accepting the match that you are going to get the snot beaten out of you. When you get into the higher leagues matches are harder to get so you can not be as picky as you can be when in LAW. I for one have always been in favor of beating the snot out of someone weaker then you on here if they challange you. Another reason some of these newbs and noobs end up dieing and having to create new guys is cause they are obsessed with matches such as LMS. Those are fun matches to do occasionly. But they really should not make a habit out of doing them. You are by far going to do a lot better by doing singles matches. Just set your doctors to level 2 and do not use any other staff and you should be fine. Also they need to make sure they keep some spare money back for healing and not spend up all their money at once. If you really have some extra cash and do not have 300 exp yet. Then just spend a little bit of it on stats. But only do that after you have gotten them as high as you can without using trainers. That way you can conserve on money more. If these newbies and noobs could learn to play smart, then maybe we can actually get more people in the higher leagues and matches will not be as hard to come by. Fact of the matter is. Noob bashing can not actually exist on here because you have to accept a match in order for it to happen. Noob bashing is attacking a noob over and over and them not being able to do anything to prevent it. They can prevent it. All they got to do is not accept the match. That is pretty simple isn't it.
2007-05-28 20:33:38
why are noobs posting in this thread?
Post by: kid kash(262356)
2007-06-24 14:32:25
Yar,please stop calling noobs noobs :l

Justs say there a new player or something,when I started out lots of ppl start calling me a noob justs because i said i want a casket match on chat lol.Was it really my fualt?I never played it,didnt know how the matches worked.Noone told me to read the wiki,didnt even know what that was.

Try to help the new players ^^
2007-06-24 15:25:54
Noobs.
Post by: Dyna Mike Duncan(127082)
2007-06-24 15:44:37
Some of us do try to help - noobs don't listen to advice, that's what makes them noobs
2007-06-24 16:04:18
kid kash you just showed everyone what a noob you really are, I have train more new players than most people have, I have gave more answers about every aspect of the game to noobs and vets alike.
"I have forgotton more about VOW Than most will ever know"

Are you really brazen enough that you think you can tell me to do anything? rofl.
Post by: D Dude 100(82803)
2007-06-24 18:54:24
Hey, excuse me for sounding like an echo. But rules are rules. Even if the rules are not logical, and are really not anything but another way too drive more people from the game that actually enjoy it and have been with it for a while. Rules are rules... Even if they are not good rules.

Enough of this conflict though. Lets get out the party hats and coconut's, and play Eddie Murphy's smash, one hit wonder, "Party All the Time", and enjoy the festivities of politics.

Now that I have come in here and posted something that is mainly completely irrevelant too the situation before hand and have not said anything new. Let us continue this argument! WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Post by: Bill Goldberg(133021)
2007-07-07 08:11:49
2007-03-03 21:51:54 Nor Goldberg

you rang?

Ummm on the relevance of this topic. I think that things should stay the way they are and that new players should learn to think before they act. Or whine in this case. Ummm yep that's all for me.

Goby
Post by: etime2(303941)
2007-07-07 14:46:31
Meh i havent even read the first post yet.Too long of messages!Geez i just zoomed downed and posted this comment!
2007-07-07 19:31:27
because you're a noob?
Post by: waste management(303690)
2007-07-13 08:30:45
Hows that acne treating you wolfy
2007-07-13 08:31:05
Edit: I hereby delete what i just posted before it is read. xD
Post by: penguinlover(294552)
2007-07-13 11:36:38
*sits in aiden's lap*
Post by: Sargeant Rob(21584)
2007-08-11 19:21:37
I know first hand what NoobBashing is.. KOVOW and Witchking took advantage of my noobness and killed me, kept saying I'd win but I never did.
Post by: Me(316143)
2007-08-26 19:43:47
There are noobs and newbies

Noobs don't listen and suicide fight.

Newbies can learn and are a pleasure to work with.

The former gets bashed to death while the latter goes on to bigger things.
Post by: insane clown(11577)
2007-09-23 01:59:55
lol sargent rob i dont remember that

anyway i think this post is pointless, you cant stop it and if you do, alot of the characters who help this game be more entertaing, will again live like before with the aging.

just let it lie

also when i left there were alot of noobs now i am back all of them noobs has become good wrestlers, people just take notice of a minioity of awful ones.

The King Of VOW
2007-09-23 05:49:07
Thats Right Ray! umm am getting old i forgot what Ray said. oops! Oh well I think Snowy is Hot!

Any one got a beer?

Puss says hi to all.

This is about newbs? I met one of them once. LK was his char. or was it Joker? Hay any idea Ray who it was?

Give back my shoe madog! come here you mungral dog!
Post by: Bruiser Brody(121422)
2008-04-24 22:55:21
2008-04-24 23:04:25
2008-04-24 23:13:34
Post by: backup22(407442)
2009-06-26 11:32:14
I would like to report ZCOnlineShop id 312821 for noob bashing as he fight only with ppl about 100xp less than him and he dont accept matches from ppl at his xp lvls.
Post by: boro2k8(376519)
2009-06-26 11:42:27
plus if you look at his record its abit obvious
and i would like to say aswell he fights people with like 1 exp check his matches
Post by: suepahfly(59692)
2009-06-26 19:03:32
At least be glad he's online and active! :P
2009-06-27 06:21:14
why is it glad to have him online and active if hes seriously breaking the rules, if the mods were on id say its a permanent ban
2009-06-27 07:29:10
Well, I say it's better to have 2 people on the game who are breaking the rules then nobody on the game at all...

The game is dieing, there's no use to be banning people now :(
Of course you're right on what you say, but there just is nobody left on the game. There used to be times where you post something in the chat and it's gone to the 2nd page in 3 minutes. Nowadays there's no activity whatsowever :(
2009-06-27 09:37:55
i see what you mean, i have played this for like 2 years, and when i first started it was very active, and now there isnt any mods updating this site and leaving it how it is it seems to be get really lonely, and whats going on with move dependencies they havent done anything with that
2009-06-28 13:46:38
Well, it's not the mods who are to blame, I'm afraid :(
(and you guys know I don't just say that to suck up to you buggers!)

The creater (Peter) left us withouth giving anyone the "powers" to change stuff...
He ditched us :( sigh...
2009-06-28 15:12:21
but whats the point in him ditching us, what if he made the site even better
he could have the best online wrestling game ever then he wouldnt be leaving us
2009-06-29 03:09:35
Because he's lasy and no longer has the time?
Because he's abducted by aliens?

Who knows... All we know is he left us behind. :P
2009-06-29 12:00:21
well if he left us
why doesnt he gave the ownership to someone who wont ditch us
and will always be on
and trying new updates?
2009-06-30 06:51:40
Some have even offered him money for it :P
They tried to buy PLIT.

But he isn't even replying to such offers...

He USED to be a great guy though... Now he's just something the mods would edit in my post anyway ;)
2009-07-04 22:12:59
he could be earning money if he stayed with us its a great site
2009-07-05 05:43:38
Well, try telling him that :-D
He didn't listen to the previous 100 people that told him that, but you can allways try ;)

I don't want to break down all your ideas though. I just don't want you to get false hope.
Ever since the donation happened automaticly, Peter hasn't shown his face around here.

He used to be a real nice guy though... But well... It's life, I guess...
2010-06-05 12:19:22
Hi all. Just dropped by to see how vow is going. its great to see its still alive but its even tuffer now to find any one to battle never mind your exp level.

We as a group need to get more players to play.
Post by: Iamdabeast(441782)
2022-07-13 21:22:53
I vote we make this thread a list of noobs to bash, any suggestions?
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21813
Logout