WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: General
Thread: Try this out - Matrix Unplugged (Do you dare to jack in?)
Post by: codenameseven(436217)
2012-03-10 20:09:14
Its 4 a.m. in the morning. It's dark and gloomy. Something is seen walking down the alley and it starts to pour. One can only wonder what's going on all this odd hour.

"what's the matter with you, Neo?" He asked himself and wondering whether he made the right choice meeting up this bald person who promises to show him the real world.

"Real world, huh?" Neo speaks to himself while feeling the downpour getting heavy on his trench coat. Apparently Neo had a phone call from a person who chooses to be known as Morpheus.

Neo walks down the alley and waits. In his mind, a lot of things kept popping up. What if this is a prank call? What if this is a sheer nonsensical attempt of colleague that knows Neo is a loser and what's with the name Morpheus?

"You are the chosen One" kept playing on and on in Neo's mind. One way to find out.

Neo walks to the nearby phone booth and waits for the call.

Ring... ring... Neo was startled. "Should I pick up? damn make up your mind, Neo!"

He picks up the phone and hears a faint voice on the other side. "Hello?"

"You've been living in a dream world, Neo. "

"What you're talking about? YOU are living in a dream world" Neo was about to hang up when then he hears a voice that would change everything.

"Please Neo, you have to trust us".

It was voice of an angel and that moment he's hooked. "Okay, show me what this all about"

"I know why you're here, Neo. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for him. I know because I was once looking for the same thing. And when he found me, he told me I wasn't really looking for him. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us, Neo. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did. "

"who are you? What you're talking about?"

"I'm Trinity and welcome to the Matrix Unplugged"

You watch tentatively as cascading green code slowly fills up your monitor. Then, there is darkness, broken only by four white words in the centre of your screen:

Welcome to the Matrix

It is then that you realise: reality is not what it seems.

Join The Matrix Unplugged - the first and only text-based MMORPG of it's kind. Registration is free and only takes seconds.
Jack in today!

just go to this link : http://www.matrixunplugged.co.uk

Everyone should give this game a try. Take any role in Matrix and let your reign begin. Are you the Chosen One?
Post by: codenameseven(436217)
2012-03-11 08:24:13
bumped
Post by: suepahfly(59692)
2012-03-11 19:34:27
Too much text.
Too much adds.
Boring :D
Post by: legendary wolf(38655)
2012-03-16 00:13:16
i didn't click it and i am going with Suepah's review.
Post by: suepahfly(59692)
2012-03-17 17:24:47
Actually...
I wasn't talking about the game.
I was talking about his text! :D
Post by: legendary wolf(38655)
2013-10-06 23:35:24
Hey look it's me and Suepah!
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2105