You are not allowed to reply to threads as a guest user.
WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: General
Thread: Problems with VOW
Post by: son(228495)
2006-09-09 22:12:48
Hey guys well I have said some pretty stupid things on chat so first off I just want to apoligize for that formally to all the mods and to Peter..

Well to start of I have had fun playing VOW and am not looking forward to leaving but its in the best interest I think..

Firstly I want to let you guys know everything I'm going to say is just my point of view and is mostly to do with what i think is Bias by mods and genuine disrespect by vets of the game the other stuff is straight from PMs and Emails I have recieved..

firstly the evidence here is a PM sent to me by Chris aka the Extractor and Silencer..

~now Munz, you want to talk behind my back too? You want to call me all
kinds of names, and not do it to my face?

You have made a grave mistake. Allying yourself with the wrong people
usually gets you in trouble. Why do you think you are all without chat?
Because you picked the wrong allies.~

now that I think is pretty bad it speaks for itself really..

also I have noticed that everytime I have come to VOW with a new wrestler in LAW I have been told by numerous vets in chat that I am a noob and have heard vets talking about stupid noobs and the like which just scares those new players away..

and lastly my account was suspended and no information has been givin to me explaining why I have emailed and done everything they have asked but still no answers by anyone just one email saying I'm not a mind reader send me the main account I.D to which I replied why dont you use the email surely you can bring up the information you need with that...

so yeah just bias I believe and thats my 10 cents..

Post by: FloriZeus(7923)
2006-09-09 22:42:18
*whistles*
Post by: Thor(146261)
2006-09-10 02:06:37
rofl FloriZeus...

Let's look at the so called 'facts' presented here.

The truth was stated. When you talk about other players, that is deemed a personal attack, you lose your chat, or can be suspended. Cut and dried, there is no two ways about it. It has been made painfully clear more than once.

Second, act like a noob, get treated like a noob. The veterans of the game are under NO obligation to treat you as a fellow veteran if you have failed to prove yourself, if you disrespect the veterans, or if you ask stupid questions.

If you can't handle the rules, then don't play the game. Quite simple. Follow the guidelines, and you don't get suspended.

If I recall, you were also bragging on federation chatboxes how your friend Dex aka Sephiroth had several accounts at once for three months and was never caught. Therefore, you have basically ignored all rules that were handed down in this game.

You wonder why veterans disrespect noobs...mainly because you guys DON'T follow things that are set in stone.

I won't cry over your loss.
Post by: son(228495)
2006-09-10 04:24:24
Thor Said (The truth was stated. When you talk about other players, that is deemed a personal attack, you lose your chat, or can be suspended. Cut and dried, there is no two ways about it. It has been made painfully clear more than once.)

Firstly I never said anything on chat about anyone in a personal way when my Chat priveledges were taken away so that clears up that...

Thor said (Second, act like a noob, get treated like a noob. The veterans of the game are under NO obligation to treat you as a fellow veteran if you have failed to prove yourself, if you disrespect the veterans, or if you ask stupid questions.)

Secondly I have never acted like a noob when reffered to as a noob in actual fact on a few occasions people who have reffered it have had a rude awakening after calling me it when I have questioned them on there own knowledge of the game also Peter has said in other parts of the forum and in the chat there is no such thing as a stupid question and that vets are there to help people who are new in the game not to put them down and I have never disrespected a vet of the game (with my old accounts not including the stupid ones I made last night)unless I felt I had been treated unfairly and even in that case it was within the boundries of the game...

Thor Said (If you can't handle the rules, then don't play the game. Quite simple. Follow the guidelines, and you don't get suspended.)

thirdly as of this moment I cant see how I have broken any of plit games rules with the account which was suspended and have had no explaination even though I have sent two emails to plit...

Thor Said(If I recall, you were also bragging on federation chatboxes how your friend Dex aka Sephiroth had several accounts at once for three months and was never caught. Therefore, you have basically ignored all rules that were handed down in this game.)

fourthly I never said that so that clears that up..

Thor said(You wonder why veterans disrespect noobs...mainly because you guys DON'T follow things that are set in stone.

I won't cry over your loss.)

Finally as everyone can see plainly by your words here everything I am and have been saying is painfully clear total bias toward me once again someone who has enough knowledge about the game to be called a vet calling me a noob and disrespecting me nuff said..

Post by: m_carta(37500)
2006-09-10 06:01:52
Isn't Denzil in hospital? That's probably why no one's gotten back to you yet.
Post by: The Legend Killer(21778)
2006-09-10 18:36:51
"Firstly I want to let you guys know everything I'm going to say is just my point of view and is mostly to do with what i think is Bias by mods and genuine disrespect by vets of the game the other stuff is straight from PMs and Emails I have recieved.. "

Are you serious. The game is not biased towards the mods and the vets aren't all disrespectful - if they are, they've been offended by something.

"firstly the evidence here is a PM sent to me by Chris aka the Extractor and Silencer.. "

Wow, something copy and pasted, how easy it is to manipulate text. Here is a message sent to me from Shamrock last night:

'LK you are so great'

See what I mean.

"also I have noticed that everytime I have come to VOW with a new wrestler in LAW I have been told by numerous vets in chat that I am a noob and have heard vets talking about stupid noobs and the like which just scares those new players away.."

A lot of vets try to help the new players, but when everyday, you log on to see "what is the best move?" or "what is the best special for a PG?", you get slightly ticked off. We point them to the Wiki Manual, but still they ask the annoying questions. People like Denzil go out of their way to help the new players, but I'd say about 1% actually follow the advice given.

Be original - the ultimate goal is always the same

"and lastly my account was suspended and no information has been givin to me explaining why I have emailed and done everything they have asked but still no answers by anyone just one email saying I'm not a mind reader send me the main account I.D to which I replied why dont you use the email surely you can bring up the information you need with that..."

Perhaps doing as the mods ask will speed up the process. It's true, they probably aren't mind readers; and I guess a lot of players don't use the same e-mail address for personal and VOW use.

To be honest, you were highly immature last night, with both your account names and conduct in chat. I'm shocked that the mods didn't ban you from accessing the site totally.

I've said enough for now.
Post by: m_carta(37500)
2006-09-10 20:16:13
He did? Talk about digging yourself a deeper hole. Maybe he is building an outhouse?
Post by: Thor(146261)
2006-09-11 01:42:19
Let me lay the cards on the table.

I am The Silencer, The Extractor, and Incineration.

I SAW you post that about Sephiroth on the SCW chat box. The same time you were ranting about how KPax, yourself, Rhino and Abbys had no chat privileges.

I could dig up screen shots backing this up. Do you really want to roll the dice?

I also never stated that it had to be said in chat. If you make an attack in PM, it can be sent to the mods just as easily.

If LK said you were acting noobish, with your names and attitude, then you were. The man is a multiple time legend. I think he would know what he is talking about.

You want to talk about how the game is biased against you? I have had several chat suspensions and game suspensions, and I never once whined like a little baby about how it is a conspiracy against me. You really have some growing up to do. As I said, you break the rules, you pay the price.

Finally, people know you talk behind their backs. Word does travel fast, and it will always come around.

So, if you really want to try and argue, be my guest. The facts are there, and the reputation of the players are as well.
Post by: lazy(27024)
2006-09-11 15:02:43
I dunno what is going on so this message shall serve as no use.
Post by: War Mech(207934)
2006-09-11 16:33:44
Well now here is what i have to say...

refer to the txt below... lol
Post by: War Mech(207934)
2006-09-11 16:35:29
I think this whole thing sucks to be honest... Cloud was being a baby and i for my self have seen some dodgy calls and bias in the game from mods...

with this said. i did have multi accounts and that was naughty i know but at that time i was still new i guess you could say and so every time i detached i made a whole new account and wrestler but i will add that i only ever used 1 at a time.

I got caught and dealt with in the way any other would have but they still left me one account to play with so for that i am thankfull.

Also Thor i had nothing to do with this argument so when in the forum please refer to me by Sephiroth only, thanks.

Now with that said from what i have seen if you get disrespected or punished then 9 times out of 10 its coz you deserve it coming from personal experience.
Post by: philldodilldo(22259)
2006-09-12 15:45:38
sigh, I have said it once and ill say it again.. make the god damn game 18+ or require parental consent due to adult language and the whole mod shit will be over.. kids dont have cc's the adults pay. now stfu and quit bitching.
Post by: marcomp(129576)
2006-09-12 18:42:34
I am not playing Vow that often anymore, just because of all of these monkeys going on and on and on and on and on about crap, like noob bashing and Vet disrespect and all that.

If people "respected" each other that much in real wrestling, it would be as exciting as wathing paint dry.

Id rather go and play Virtual lawn Darts than watching this go on.

I agree that people should be bashed if they are nOoBs.
Long Live the nOOb Basher.

Act dumb. get treated dumb. Its simple. Leave people be and no one will argue with you.

I know Silencer, and no. He does not act unprovoked. I have been playing this game for almost 2 years now, and he plays hard.

If you dont like it. Leave him alone. Easy as that.

Dr Gonzo, NovaCane.

Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2105
Total Posts: 21809
Logout