You are not allowed to reply to threads as a guest user.
WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: General
Thread: Bring back the Mods to VOW
Post by: tanya_r80(100278)
2005-10-26 09:11:37
Please bring back the mods! today there was someone spamming chat for a solid 20 minutes, the last time i checked he still was. I know Hick Bob can't do everything himself. so please consider bringing back at least like 2 other mods
Post by: Stalker35(29023)
2005-10-26 09:23:43
He is still spamming. We need to bring back the mods. Normally we are pretty well set up, but some one needs to be able to immeadly suspend people
Post by: Beezlebub(105734)
2005-10-26 09:47:41
yea what they said lol..this guy has been spamming non-stop for almost an hour now..
Post by: Killer J(98925)
2005-10-26 09:54:06
Muhammad Hassan(63901) -PWO ya thats right im no longer a noob ha ha ha :)

hes still doing it its freakin annoying and u should bring back the mods Hick being the only one is putting alot of pressure on him and he just doesnt have the time and patience to do absolutely everything himself, he needs some help doing it so he can do other stuff in his life

BRING BACK THE MODS!!! (and i will be one if u need it) :)

and oh ya the noob thats doing it right now is matt hardy.(79918)
Post by: dr_lector(48275)
2005-10-26 10:05:45
Right i know my id is kinda high but i been playing this for over a year(detached 2 wrestlers so far) and to be frank since peter got rid of the mods thing have went from a good game to a mess.

I know peter and bob can't be on this 24/7 but peter needs to bring back more mods than just bob

ok we may have had probs with mods before... but for gods sake peter the silly n00b( no offencec to n00bs) managed to lock all us who don't donate out of the server because of his antics

Hick bob is a good mod but u need more...he can't be here all the time

In fact if u want a mod i'll do it i don't care who the hell it is that don't follows the rules i will suspend there ass

sorry for the rant but u need mods back and u need them back quick
Post by: dr_lector(48275)
2005-10-26 10:29:45
Right i know my id is kinda high but i been playing this for over a year(detached 2 wrestlers so far) and to be frank since peter got rid of the mods thing have went from a good game to a mess.

I know peter and bob can't be on this 24/7 but peter needs to bring back more mods than just bob

ok we may have had probs with mods before... but for gods sake peter the silly n00b( no offencec to n00bs) managed to lock all us who don't donate out of the server because of his antics

Hick bob is a good mod but u need more...he can't be here all the time

In fact if u want a mod i'll do it i don't care who the hell it is that don't follows the rules i will suspend there ass

sorry for the rant but u need mods back and u need them back quick
Post by: tbragu(97303)
2005-10-26 17:10:57
I agree, we need the mods back. This game has gotten a lot less fun since the mods went away.
Post by: Syrjis(80123)
2005-10-26 20:19:24
There is always atleast one dumb n00b on, every day, who either spams and disrespects the PLIT rules and/or other players.

And by n00b I mean stupid n00bs who can't be assed to ask/look for an advice unlike newbs...

And from one thing to a chainsaw, I could be a mod if needed.
Post by: smoke(126548)
2005-10-26 21:25:08
wooooooo right on, let's all be mods...
Post by: Stalker35(29023)
2005-10-27 02:04:43
smoke is right, we ALL need to be mods, we have to police out own, but like the others have said, we need more than the 3 that are listed. I am volenteering right now to be a mod. I just want this game to be good for everyone
Post by: The Legend Killer(21778)
2005-10-27 16:59:13
As I posted in the other Mod thread:

It's funny how people are always trying to offer their services to become a mod.

Think about it, why is it such a big deal becoming a mod?
And what effect does asking to be one make?

I asked a LONG time ago (before Hick and Bubba became mods) to become a mod, and people like Brian Allan were put before me (!). Asking gets you no-where, in fact, it makes you look a "little" desperate to get the position.

Trust me, the people that have asked on this forum to become a mod (in my opinion) wouldn't be suitable to become one for various reasons - be it game experience or previous troubles with game rules.

OK, Hick has a lot of pressures on him, being the only active mod, but in a way, only having one mod is all we may need. In a way, we (the VOW Community) can be "chat mods" (I use the term loosely), but without the banning powers.

If you see someone spamming the chat, warn them on the chat, and through ingame messaging - take note of the responses! Then IF it continues, then message the mod e-mail address (found on the Contacts like in VOW). But don't spam the inbox with petty little things (i.e. accidental double posts), but take note of the serious things in the chat (i.e. bad language).
Post by: smoke(126548)
2005-10-27 17:11:38
Btw if you didn't notice, I was been sarcastic... :p
Post by: hick bob(41677)
2005-10-30 06:17:22
Hello Everyone

I have been thinking about bring back a few mods.

But untill I decide on who and how many, if you have any troubles in the game just send me or harry the heel a post of any complaint or problem you are haveing and that person will be suspended as soon as I check my messages.

example

2005-10-30 12:15:25 Bea Arthur(79105)
travis get in the ring with me, you HOt YOUNG STUD!!!!!!!!

you must have the time and date in like above or I cant do anything.

even if they try to hide by detaching I will know who it was and suspend them anyways.

and like LK said In a way, we (the VOW Community) can be "chat mods" (I use the term loosely), but without the banning powers.

If you see someone spamming the chat, warn them on the chat, and through ingame messaging - take note of the responses! Then IF it continues, then message the mod e-mail address or message me or harry (found on the Contacts like in VOW). But don't spam the inbox with petty little things (i.e. accidental double posts), but take note of the serious things in the chat (i.e. bad language).

thanks hick bob
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21813
Logout